I never knew you before I never seen that sweet smile or those eyes are dazzled from about a mile away
I never smelt that sweet scent that followed you everywhere you went or even had the chance to call you mine

Now I look back in regret at all the missed hours I spent watching my life just pass me by Now you're with somebody new and there's nothing I can do just sit back and watch you smile
I......watch you smile
I......watch you smile

It's like everywhere I go I know you always gonna be there but you don't see me there as I try to walk by you all you ever seem to do is move away from there

Now I look back in regret at all the missed hours I spent watching my life just pass me by now you're with somebody new and there's nothing I can do just sit back and watch you smile
I......watch you smile
I......watch you smile

Now I look back in regret at all the missed hours I spent watching my life just pass me by now you're with somebody new and there's nothing I can do just sit back and watch you smile
I......watch you smile
I......watch you smile

Burada yer alan videolar YouTube üzerinden anlık olarak alınmaktadır. YouTube üzerinden kaldırıldığında buradan da otomatik olarak kaldırılacaktır. Özel olarak kaldırılmasını istediğiniz içerik varsa bize bilgi@sarkisozleri.bbs.tr adresinden ulaşabilirsiniz.

Diğer Şarkıları

Tüm hakları saklıdır © 2011 - 2024

Bu sitede yayınlanan şarkılar bilgi vermek amaçlıdır.