I keep losing everything and I think I'm losing myself in this empty space caused by all the things I've lost. I keep losing everything I get I lose track of time and I don't know where I'm at sometimes I forget the alphabet too but oo oo oo oo I'm hangin' on to you cause you're the only thing I got left to lose and I can't let you disappear so I'm not gonna screw this up here if it's the last thing I ever do, I'm hangin' on to you. When I look at your face I feel like I gotta place my hand on your knee surreptitiously on top of each kiss I'm stealing you know that I can't stop unpeeling you I feel so down when I'm not feeling you up so oo oo oo oo I'm hangin' on to you cause you're the only thing I got to hang on to I can't let you get away I can't think of a better way if it's the last thing I ever do I'm hangin' on to you oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo-ie oo oo oo oo oo oo I'm hangin' on to you cause you do everything I'm into time is of the essence I'd like to deal with this mess inside if it's the last thing I ever do I'm hangin' on to you.

Burada yer alan videolar YouTube üzerinden anlık olarak alınmaktadır. YouTube üzerinden kaldırıldığında buradan da otomatik olarak kaldırılacaktır. Özel olarak kaldırılmasını istediğiniz içerik varsa bize bilgi@sarkisozleri.bbs.tr adresinden ulaşabilirsiniz.

Diğer Şarkıları

Tüm hakları saklıdır © 2011 - 2024

Bu sitede yayınlanan şarkılar bilgi vermek amaçlıdır.