Thugs Get Lonely Too:

Pac:

See it aint easy bein me life as a celebrity is less than heavily I got these fakes and these backstabbers chasin me around and its always drama whenever I wanna get around.
Mama told me long before I ever came up gotta be true to what you do and keep your game up cause thangs change and jealousy becomes a factor best friends at your wifes house trying to mac.
Im on tour but still they keep knocking on my door and I got no time to work im steadying wanting more everyday is a test yes I try hard but im struggling with every breath. I pray to god that the that the woman that I left at home all alone aint got nothing like trying to bone over the phone in my mind I could see em naked I cant take it got me shaking at the thought that we can make it. I thought you knew

Chorus

Tech:

Been in the streets all day rouge doggin it hey than poo nanny comes my way straight callin it get me some 151 pineapple juice and malibu rum that mix shit got me thinking of rouge doggin it jimd on cause them angels be hotter than brimstone thats why the ninas keeping the jims on and then bone red light room heated got the red bone seated on me repeat it now shes looking like she cant believe it im having fantasies tossin under the canopy causing calamity sexual insanity wit your firm breasts chocolate over my body now its on yes let me eat ya like manicotti hold the garlic cause im ready to start it touching me thinking of my women till im retarted im thinking sharon kim honey j shanna kell horny fay and how I made em all bust baby its all lust I kill em medley I love it cause you women make me abuse one of the seven deadlies we two tech and 2pac will see you in our room wit your victorias secret see thru I thought you knew

Chorus

Pac:

I call you up long distance on the telephone wanna tuck you in even though I cant make it home. I whisper thangs in your ear like your near me wonder if you feel me from far away can you hear me it seems to me that your jealous cause im hustling to make the money with the fellas in the backstreets trying to jack me. Baby hold up thugs get lonely to but im a soldier and aint no way imma stop making money cause your attitudes changing your acting a little funny always complaining saying we don

Burada yer alan videolar YouTube üzerinden anlık olarak alınmaktadır. YouTube üzerinden kaldırıldığında buradan da otomatik olarak kaldırılacaktır. Özel olarak kaldırılmasını istediğiniz içerik varsa bize bilgi@sarkisozleri.bbs.tr adresinden ulaşabilirsiniz.

Diğer Şarkıları

Tüm hakları saklıdır © 2011 - 2024

Bu sitede yayınlanan şarkılar bilgi vermek amaçlıdır.