Is it simple enough for you? Does everybody understand? Are you all still following me.
Is it simple enough for you? Does everybody understand? Are you all still-- still--
Is it simple enough for you? Does everybody understand? Are you all still following me.
Is it simple enough for you? Does everybody understand? Are you all still-- still--

Should I talk slower like you're a retard?
Should I talk slower like you're retarded?

Yo' they think you're dumb. I think you're smart. No, wait, I lied. I think you're dumb.
They think you're dumb. I think you're smart. No, wait, I lied. I think you're dumb.

Get it-
Get it-
Get it-
You just don't get it.
Get it-
Get it-
Get it-
You stupid mother fucker.
You stupid mother fuc-
ker-
You stupid mother fuc-

Should I talk slower like you're a retard?
Should I talk slower like you're retarded?

Yo' they think you're dumb. I think you're smart. No, wait, I lied. I think you're dumb.
They think you're dumb. I think you're smart. No, wait, I lied. I think you're dumb.

Get it-
Get it-
Get it-
You just don't get it.
Get it-
Get it-
Get it-
You stupid mother fuc-
ker-
You stupid mother fuc-

It's under your nose.
It's under your nose.
It's under your nose.
It's under your nose.

It's over your head.
It's over your head.
It's over your head.
It's over your head.

It's out of your reach.
It's out of your reach.
It's out of your reach.

You stupid mother fuc-
ker-
You stupid mother fuc-

Na na na na na na na na na.

Burada yer alan videolar YouTube üzerinden anlık olarak alınmaktadır. YouTube üzerinden kaldırıldığında buradan da otomatik olarak kaldırılacaktır. Özel olarak kaldırılmasını istediğiniz içerik varsa bize bilgi@sarkisozleri.bbs.tr adresinden ulaşabilirsiniz.

Diğer Şarkıları

Tüm hakları saklıdır © 2011 - 2024

Bu sitede yayınlanan şarkılar bilgi vermek amaçlıdır.