Falling asleep nothing to eat and I?m just lying around cause there is - no where to be - Solitude changing me cry myself to
sleep bring me company please - insanity downfall - Run as fast as you can cause I'm not a man and I?m so bored that I - could kill someone for
fun - I?m not the only one claustrophobic and dumb I long to see the sun but - nobody?s perfect - Nowhere to be right now - Leave your baggage
at the door this isn?t funny is it you limp dick - son of a bitch loneliness is making me crazy - Nowhere to be right now need to break free and finds
somewhere to be - because if I don?t get out I?m gonna make myself bleed - Solitudes changing me cry myself to sleep - Bring me company please
- Insanity downfall - Leave your baggage at the door this isn?t funny is it you limp dick - son of a bitch loneliness is making me crazy

Burada yer alan videolar YouTube üzerinden anlık olarak alınmaktadır. YouTube üzerinden kaldırıldığında buradan da otomatik olarak kaldırılacaktır. Özel olarak kaldırılmasını istediğiniz içerik varsa bize [email protected] adresinden ulaşabilirsiniz.

Diğer Şarkıları

Tüm hakları saklıdır © 2011 - 2024

Bu sitede yayınlanan şarkılar bilgi vermek amaçlıdır.